Nature of Business
ES Group (Holdings) Limited and together with its subsidiaries ("ES Group") is a Singapore headquartered marine and offshore group that was established in 1975.
Listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 9 July 2010, ES Group builds, converts and repairs a wide range of ocean-going vessels, such as tugs, barges, rigs, offshore support vessels, oil tankers and cargo ships.
With operating experience of more than 40 years, ES Group has been a prominent sub-contractor of marine and offshore structures and vessels of all types and sizes, whether afloat or dry-docked for prominent Singapore shipyard operators including Sembawang Shipyard Pte Ltd, Keppel FELS Ltd and Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd.
• Ship building repair and conversion
• Ship chartering
• Offshore semi-submersible hull fabrication
• Offshore jack up rigs hull fabrication
• Offshore and onshore oil and gas related modules
• Offshore support vessels building
• Offshore rigs and vessels' upgrading, repair and conversion
Eng Soon Group of Companies:
- Eng Soon Investment Pte Ltd
- Wang Fatt Oil & Gas Construction Pte Ltd
- Eng Soon Engineering (1999) Pte Ltd
- ES Offshore Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- Eng Soon Marine Pte Ltd
- ES Offshore And Marine Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- ES Shipping Pte. Ltd.
- Dalian ES Marine & Offshore Engineering Co., Ltd
- ES Energy Pte Ltd
- ES Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd.
- ESW Automation Pte. Ltd.