A governor is an equipment that maintains the speed or output of an engine regardless of any change in load. This is done by controlling the availability of fuel which can limit maximum speed or to keep at a continual speed. Governors are typically used in power generation, marine pump, compression and vehicles. Governors can be repaired and overhauled.
| TURBO REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
2 companies found
• Authorised distributor for Woodward governors, controls and spare parts
• Governor overhaul, repair and calibration
• Engine and turbine control and excitation retrofits
• Replacement/Exchange programme
• Emergency 24-hour field service support…