Nature of Business
MR Marine Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading marine engineering solutions & provider for the ship repair and ship building industries.
With the wealth of knowledge accumulated over the last two decades and the cumulative experience of our founder Mr. Mamannan, MR Marine Engineering Pte Ltd has progressed into a most comprehensive spectrum of a one-stop engineering solutions provider to mould and suit the needs and wants within the marine industry.
With the knowledge and experiences gathered from servicing and providing marine engineering solutions for numerous multinational companies and from completing the projects in both overseas and in the local industry, MR Marine Engineering Pte Ltd has gained the rich resources to excel in its capabilities in providing an unparalleled service with unsurpassed professionalism.
We strive to be vigilant on this ever changing world of technology and continue to innovate to ensure that we have the best solutions for our clients with the highest international health, environment, safety and quality standards.
Specialised in marine equipment services
- Tailshaft, propeller & rudder works:
Fixed pitch propeller, CPP propeller, VSP propeller works, hanging, balance and semi balance rudders works, all type of steering gear works.
- Thruster works:
Aqua master, azimuth thruster, deck rex pillars, bow thruster
- Pump works:
Centrifugal, screw, gear, ballast, multistage and submersible and cargo pump works
- Gear boxes:
Propulsion, dredging pump, winch, cargo pump, clutches (pneumatic/mechanical/hydraulic)
- Deck machinery/hydraulic equipments:
Mooring winch, anchor winch, towing winch all type of deck rollers, crane works
- Valves & coolers works:
Servicing of all type of valves and coolers
Pipe fabrications & installation
- Pipe fabrication & modification
- Pipeline structure fabrication & installation
- Supply of qualified welders & fitters
- Hydraulic pipes fabrications & installation
- All outfitting works
Hydraulic equipment, services & repair
- Equipment repair and servicing:
With in house testing facilities >300 bar...
- System troubleshooting and commissioning:
In house and field service
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic valves
- Hydraulic cylinder & accumulator, power packs
On site machining
- On site boaring = 25mm to 1000mm
- On site facing = 500mm to 3000mm
- On site milling max 6000mm
- Laser alignment up to 40m